Please read QuickstartForTheImpatient before before proceeding.
To simplify this document $JS2_PAGES will represent the directory path src/webapp/WEB-INF/pages of the Jetspeed 2 source code.
= Jetspeed Portlet Layout =
The Jetspeed portlet layout is defined by a number of mechanisms. The $JS2_PAGES file structure has an effect on the layout. Here are some modifications you can do without breaking the build.
== Change the Default Page ==
Modify the column and row indexes for some or all of the portlets on the welcome page($JS2_PAGES/default-page.psml).
== Add Additional Links ==
Create a file called myLink.link in the directory $JS2_PAGES. Refer to or copy one of the other .link files for the proper syntax.
== Create a New Tab ==
Tabs can be created by simply creating a psml file in the $JS2_PAGES directory. Copy $JS2_PAGES/default-page.psml to $JS2_PAGES/my-page.psml. Note that the security-constraint tag in psml defines the roles authorized to view this page.
== Modify the Menu ==
The left menu is defined in the folder.metadata file of each directory of the $JS2_PAGES directory.
Everything Java Apache Geospatial Open Source. Hello Shinning Stars!!! Vincent Massol, Raphael Luta, Santiago Gala, Carsten Z.
- ► 2006 (37)
- I am going to write a MapServer portlet. The mapse...
- MapServer 4.6 requests can probably be broken down...
- Implicit versus explicit application development. ...
- Another short tutorial on the Jetspeed portlet. C...
- Please read QuickstartForTheImpatient before befor...
- I see that in Jetspeed's demo portlets the web.xml...
- Seems there are some patches to do for Jetspeed. ...
- I am writing a JetSpeed 2 quickstart development g...
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2004 (125)